We are taking the necessary precautions to look out for your well-being and have implemented the recommended public health measures as directed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to protect individuals from exposure to, and infection with, the novel coronavirus, COVID-19.
These current times can be very trying, as Provance Chiropractic is here to help you remain healthy and safe and continue to prosper and do so well.
Chiropractic services represent an essential and necessary component of the health care for individuals suffering with neck or back pain and recovering from musculoskeletal injuries. Chiropractic care is an essential healthcare service, especially for patients looking for conservative, non-pharmacological, non-opioid pain management and those under high levels of stress. Timely and consistent access to chiropractic care is essential for the health and well-being of these patients, particularly during times of stress.
Provance Chiropractic Sports and Wellness considers the health and safety of you, your family, and our employees a priority. Your health and safety is a top priority and we are taking the necessary precautions to look out for your well-being.
The CDC notes that the people most vulnerable to coronavirus are older adults, and people with conditions like asthma, diabetes and heart disease. However, other ages and people without other conditions have also been hospitalized, so it’s important for everyone to take precautions.
As our clinic remains open to serve the needs of our patients, we are limiting the number of patients seen at our practice at any given time to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone in the clinic.
Here are some of our procedures that we have implemented:
• All staff members routinely wash their hands and are wearing masks for patient protection. Medical gloves are worn by the doctors with each patient contact.
• Our staff thoroughly disinfects door handles, light switches, counter tops, writing tools and pathways where patients travel frequently throughout the day. We clean table, chairs, and equipment that are used for patients between each patient.
• We call or email each of our scheduled patients before they come in to let them know what we’re doing to protect them, and to request that they reschedule if they, or anyone in their household, are feeling unwell.
• We have staggered our patient scheduling, allowing additional time between patients to encourage the physical / social distancing and the time necessary for cleaning surfaces and equipment.
• We encourage our patients to wait in their individual cars until their appointment time. Guests of patients are encouraged not to accompany them into the clinic.
• Patients are required to wear masks and encouraged to wash their hands upon each entry into the clinic.
• We implement physical / social distancing by positioning chairs six or more feet apart, and remove extra chairs or block them off.
We are actively monitoring this situation daily. As we do with anything unusual, such as hurricane events, we will watch what’s happening locally and temporarily adjust business operations and policies as needed.
We are monitoring notices from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as other health organizations, and are following their guidelines as well as the advice of our own local government officials.
These current times can be very trying, Provance Chiropractic is here to help you remain healthy and safe. We hope that you are able to continue to prosper and be well.